PDX Car Culture welcomes, and encourages you to share the story of your special vehicle or car club with us here online! We would like each car or club feature to have several photos. Such as all the build and performance specs for the car, plus your story as the owner, or the history of your club, and the number of members, special events, club mission. Here are our requirements:
- The vehicle should have some cool factor or a unique story.
- Club must be active and have at least 10 members.
- Cars or Club must be located within the Pacific NW.
- At least one photo has to include a person - owner, builder, spouse, or family will do. The reason is this site exists to promote our car community, so we'd like people to know about you, as well as your special ride. Please identify the people in the photographs. If you use a model in the photo, they must be local, and we will need a copy of the model release.
- Keep it family friendly. Pinup style photos are a part of custom car culture, but there is a limit for a family friendly site. PDX Car Culture will review all photos for acceptance.
- Photos should be of good quality. If you need professional quality photos of your vehicle, please let us know, and we can schedule a photo shoot for a fee.
If you know someone who's car is worthy of being featured, let them know about PDX Car Culture, or give us their contact information and we will send out a request.
Use the contact form on the right to let us know about a car or collection you would like to see featured here.